Read my GDPR
If you are my customer, receive newsletter or visit our website, you submit your personal data, that we are responsible for. Please read my GDPR.
Petr Němčanský, registered office Sídliště Za Stadionem 1157/9, 69701 Kyjov, Identification Number 64487768, entered in the Trade Register (hereinafter “Seller” or “Controller”) processes, in the sense of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the 27th of April 2016 on the Protection of Natural Persons with Regard to the Processing of Personal Data and on the Free Movement of Such Data, and Repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter “Regulation”) the following personal data:
name and surname
Tax Identification Number
The afore-mentioned personal data needs to be processed for the delivery of service and other fulfilment arising from the Contract, if a Purchase Contract is concluded between you and the Seller. Such processing of personal data is permitted by Article 6 paragraph 1 section b) of the Regulation – the processing is necessary for the fulfilment of the Contract. The Seller also processes this information for the purpose of registering the Contract, and the possible future exercise and defence of the Contracting Parties’ rights and obligations. The storage and processing of personal data for the afore-mentioned purpose takes place for a period of 3 years from the realization of the last part of the fulfilment as per the Contract, unless another legal regulation requires the storage of contractual documentation for a longer period. Such processing is possible on the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 sections c) and f) of the Regulation – the processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, and for the purposes of the Controller’s legitimate interests.
I send information about my events, workshops, meetings and news on the website www.samanskykruh.cz to the e-mail address only if you register for such a subscription using the registration form on my website.
The personal data is processed by Petr Němčanský, i.e. the Personal Data Controller. Your personal data will not be sent anywhere or shared with anyone.
The Controller does not have a so-called Data Protection Officer. The Controller can be contacted at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Measuring website traffic, and generating statistics relating to traffic and the behaviour of visitors to the website
Basic website functionality
The collection of cookies for the afore-mentioned purpose can be considered personal data processing. Such processing is possible on the basis of lawful grounds – the Controller’s legitimate interests – and permitted by Article 6 paragraph 1 section f) of the Regulation.
The website can also be used in a mode that does not allow the collection of data relating to the behaviour of visitors to the website. This mode can be set within the browser settings (anonymous browsing), but in that case the full functionality and compatibility of the website cannot be guaranteed. The cookies necessary for the website’s functionality will only be stored for the period strictly necessary for the functioning of the website.
Cookies that are collected for the purpose of measuring website traffic and generating statistics relating to traffic and the behaviour of visitors to the website are assessed in bulk, and in an anonymous form which does not enable the identification of an individual.
The collected cookies are processed by other processors:
– provider of the Google Analytics service, operated by Google Inc., registered office 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
Please note that under the Regulation, you have the right to:
- cancel the sending of commercial communications at any time
- raise an objection against the processing on the basis of the Controller’s legitimate interest
- request information from us on what personal data relating to you we are processing
- request access to this data from us, request that this data be updated or corrected, or request a restriction of the processing
- request that we delete this personal data; we will delete it as long as it is not in conflict with applicable legal regulations or the Controller’s legitimate interests
- data portability, in the case of automated processing on the basis of a consent or due to the fulfilment of a Contract
- request a copy of the processed personal data
- effective judicial protection, if you believe that your rights under the Regulation were breached as a consequence of the processing of your personal data in conflict with this Regulation
- file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.
This GDPR is effective from 27. June 2022